Friday 1 June 2012

Festival De Las Naciones

Well readers, as you may know, if there's one thing I like more than animals it's multi -cultural festivals, and just my luck there's one in Valencia right now!


Since I went alone, I came prepared with my book, some and enjoyed some Cruzcampo in the sun. What is better than drinking in the sun? 
The best part of any festival is the food- am I right? I haven't gone to the American one yet, but I think those ribs will be calling my name soon!


I did stop for some curry and my first taste of Indian beer (in Spain-c'est la vie!)

The curry was delicious as well.

 These guys tried really hard to get everyone to dance with them. With not very much luck.

Then I saw these two little guys and fell in love instantly. They were so sweet.






Although this guy did make a bid for my affections with his tremendous dancing skills. I was too stupefied to  make a video but this guy gave BeyoncĂ© a bootylicious run for her money.  (The guy on stage)

 But my heart still belongs to these guys. 

And maybe this stand. (Desserts of Europe)


1 comment:

  1. This, this looks fun. Clearly you liked the dogs and dancing.

    ReplyDelete