Wednesday 8 February 2012

Mix Up Your Beauty Routine With Pastels!

Wednesday, 08 February 2012

I have to confess there is something really Parisian chic about just smearing on some black eyeliner and heading out but I'm also a huge fan of the softer tones that have been appearing lately. I love this Chanel Advert with Kiera Knightly, it has been my inspiration lately!

The Inspiration:
The brown, pink and peach tones are subtle but lovely!

I also found THIS on stumbleupon a few weeks ago and became absolutely obsessed, the brown eyeshadow with a hint of blue is delightfully sassy. 

Adding a hint of blue is fun but DO NOT overdo it. We don't need Eighties fashion back!

The How-To: 
My suggestions for pastel-ing up your makeup? Try this English Rose Quad from Rimmel!

I'm also a huge fan of RIMMEL's blushes, they come in such a pretty and girly array of colours!

Pink Rose is my favourite although I tend to switch to creamier corals or bronzer in summer, which I can't wait for, by the way!

Or try La Bohème Baked Eye Shadow Palette, from Sephora.
La Bohème Baked Eye Shadow Palette


Also, check out this article on FLARE for some great ideas! And have a lovely Wednesday! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment