Tuesday 25 October 2011

I Really Love My... Floral Shrug and Stackable Bracelets

Tuesday, 25 October 2011


Shrugs are one of those things that I have a love/hate relationship with. They go in and out of style so fast, I'm never sure if I should wear mine or not. Plus they can make you look disproportionate if you aren't careful. Being a mad Kate Middleton/Duchess Catherine fan I loved the one she wore for her wedding reception! Let's have a recap.


Florals on the other hand are something I can't resist despite the quizzical look on my face here. 


These bracelets are the best dollar I ever spent! And the pink nails are an experiment for me but one I quite like.


Of course, I absolutely adore my wedge booties as well. I was shopping online recently and while browsing a certain item ( don't remember what) it recommend me these boots. I guess I'm a bit predictable!

Shrug-Wet Seal (second hand)
Bracelets-second hand
Necklace-my grandmothers
Booties-Spring
Earrings-JOE
Silver Ring-bought on a trip to Banff many years ago
Gold Ring-Ardene's

No comments:

Post a Comment